domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2010

looking for some answers

I guess that sometimes one must just accept the impossibility of certain matters. I guess that sometimes the questions simply does not have any answers and sometimes things one want to happen will never happen. Someone said to me yesterday that life begins and ends at every moment. It may be so and therefore I should be happy to have what I have, to be what I am and not to regret what I don´t have and what I am not. All that should be that way, but it is a fact that one cannot control the feelings and the regret to not have what one desires... when I decided to write on this blog I never expected anything in special... now I know that this maybe a way just to write what ever crosses my mind and my heart... a way just to let my mind to be printed on a screen with some vanal letters and my heart to be heard by my own eyes.... anyway, this is just a letter to my self and to other selves wanting to read other´s minds

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario